This box of loot came in the morning today :D. That’s my second MG Impulse. It was an *cough* impulsive buy since it was on clearance. I’ll be reviewing the bulk of my GFF backlog for October as soon as I finish up this blog’s overhaul.
I noticed that for the newer GFF, the packaging looks a lot better now; the box is gray and there’s a clear silhouette of the Gundam on the front.
As for this blog… I had to revert back to this old layout for now because I realized that toying around with other themes screw up a lot of my images it seems. Still working out the quirks…. damn frustrating….
Finally done with reorganizing this blog! I might still be making tweaks here and there but I got stuff work with what I have. So now…
– All the MG reviews are categorized in the main “Master Grade” page above.
– All the HG and 1/100 models are in the main “High Grade” page above.
– SD models are in the “Super Deformed” page.
– Random stuff and whatever I pick up like Nendoroids, figmas, revoltechs, etc. etc. goes into “Other Stuff”.
– They’re loosely sorted by “latest build” downward and my latest review will always be on top.
– Screwed up a lot of images in some reviews somehow when messing around so need to fix those (Unicorn and Wing).
So… what how’s the new look? What do you all think? ^_^