Can’t start photoshooting the MK-II until tomorrow because I actually haven’t topcoated the legs yet ^^;. I was going to start Shining Gundam but I’m lacking some supplies… so on to the F91 we go! I’m curious to see for myself just how much of a midget this thing is compared to….oh, my MG Ex-S.
CONTEST NOTICE- READ CAREFULLY
– Final submission due NEXT MONDAY 6/22! Regardless whether I’m done with Mk-II’s review or not.
– Those who already submitted an entry can make ONE revision (as in…turn in something totally different or make better adjustments… I don’t care). I haven’t looked at any of the entry yet. You have to re-submit THE ENTIRE BATTLE if you’re going to revise something (not just a shot or two) because I’ll be replacing your original entry completely.
– Anything and everything you want to do is entirely up to you (while still keeping my criteria in mind)… and I’ll ding or give you props accordingly :)
– DISCLAIMER: By entering this contest, you allow me, the judge, to openly praise or tear apart your entry on this blog as I see fit :)
– I AM JOINING THE CONTEST. But not to compete. In fact, I want ALL OF YOU to judge my entry. I will adhere to my own rules as well. Feel free to comment or chew it out however you see fit. I will photoshoot my entry before I take a look at the others. Think of it as a way to establish my credentials as the judge for this contest (and to satisfy a disheartened fellow) ^^;. Wouldn’t make sense for me to judge if my entry sux compared to everyone else’s or if I actually can’t meet my own criteria…
– Good luck to all of you!