I came up with this idea of linking others Gunpla reviews in my own half a year ago and it was rather well received by most of you but unfortunately, I’ve been lagging behind on it. Combing through every blog, looking for reviews, going back to my own and editing the links in, then leave some doodle marks on the other person’s review got a bit tedious ^^;. I’ve managed to browse through only 3/4 of the blogs on my blogroll but the people I’ve browsed through are already putting out new reviews so I am falling behind on updating. So let’s make some changes…
Starting the moment you read this post, you can submit your own reviews of models that I also have already reviewed through email. If you’ve reviewed any of the models that I’ve reviewed also, then just send me any links you want from your blog and I’ll include them at the end of my own reviews. Simple enough, right? I’ll lay out the rules for clarity’s sake:
1. Your reviews should have substance (you know what I mean). Most, if not all, of you should be fine in this aspect. Basically, I just don’t want anything that goes like this: “THIS GUNPLA IS GREAT BECAUSE (Gundam series/unit) IS THE F**KING BEST AND (Character) KICKS ASS!!!111!!!1” <— I remember reading reviews like this back in the heydays of angelfire and geocities… it was atrocious.
2. Variation models are okay. For example, you can send me reviews of your MG ReZEL, Crossbone X-1 Ver. Ka, or regular Destiny Gundam since I have the Commander Type, Full Cloth, and EBM version of them respectively.Or any of the MG Strike or HG 00 variants… anyway, you get the point.
3. If your review is in multiple parts, then send me the link of the part you want people to see when they click on your link.
4. Customized (painted, modded, whatnot) kit reviews are fine… as long as it is a “review”, and not just a gallery with absolutely no writing in it.
5. Please give me anywhere between 1 day until forever to insert your links into my reviews ^^;. I probably don’t need THAT much time but ya know… I’m busy and lazy sometimes.
6. Email your review links to gunpla(dot)inochi(at)gmail(dot)com.
7. Oh yea, you must be on my blogroll… but this is a given.
8. HG/MG/SD… all reviews are fine. SH Figuarts are fine too!
9. You do not need to do anything for me in return.
10. You can send me links whenever you feel like. There is no deadline.
I think I’ve covered everything… If not, ask away.
Again, I am doing this so readers have faster and more convenient access to information (reviews) about a specific Gunpla they are looking into and at the same time, other blogs can hopefully receive a bit more recognition. I can’t accomplish this by myself efficiently so I need your help in this.