This post will only be about one topic because nothing else matters at the moment ^^;. Announced for September! MG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G! G… Meaning it will come with the rather awesome GN Sword II Blaster (it is not shown but the text in the upper left corner said it will be included). My excitement is only lessened a bit by the fact that I have been expecting it since MG 00 Raiser’s announcement. Just didn’t expect that it would follow the 00 Raiser so soon… only three months after its release! Here my thoughts:
– The GN Katars are looking sharp! Same with the GN Sword II’s. I would think the original spatulas are also included but I wouldn’t miss them if they are not… >_>
– I am not worried about any side balance issues because as you can see, the tip of the blade can actually touch the ground to provide support.
– The hands though… might be worrisome. From what I’ve seen, MG 00 Raiser’s hands are connected to the arms just by a rod (WTF?). Pic below:
Yes, the rod design makes for easy swapping but damn, it looks disastrous for holding heavy weapons. I don’t trust these hands… they look like they can become loose and fall off.
But I really hope the hands won’t fall off if it is holding the GN Buster Sword like the way it does above. I would be pissed.
Steve Jobs: “Just avoid holding it that way”
– At ~5775 yen, the 7S is a good ~1000 yen cheaper than the MG 00 Raiser. A cheaper price for a cooler model? Oh hell yea!
– I am guessing the GN Buster Sword would weigh less than Blue Frame’s Tactical Arm… so the model should be able to wield it without any significant problem.
– This is an awesome replacement for those who didn’t/couldn’t get to pick up the Metal Build 00 Seven Sword.
– Since there are no Wing Binders, maybe it will only fit 3 LED units? Unless Bandai also fits one in the GN Buster Sword but it would have to be a different shape though. It would be neat but I’m not sure if I would like the extra weight…
– I’ll be keeping a very close eye on the development of this MG.
– MG Blue Frame vs. MG 7Sword Omake! WHO’S UP FOR IT?! :D
Here’s something I didn’t expect. SD Seven Sword?! It’s all win but the one part that fails are the arms- they are not bendable (no jointed elbows).
Now I have three MGs in my “future GET” list: Deathscythe Hell Custom, Epyon, and now 00 Seven Sword. ^^;
For those who absolutely MUST see the GN Sword II Blaster.
I’ll take it in gray… just like this. Please!