This is a modded MG Deathscythe—> MG Deathscythe Hell which I find impressive not because of how “custom” it looks but rather how “stock” it looks despite being a mod ^^.
Tag: MG Deathscythe
Last Time… MG Deathscythe…
I’ve made a few MG Deathscythe posts before and this one will be my last one (If I DO make another post about this MG, it’ll most likely be a WISP…). After some long pondering, I was just about to give in and order this model. I thought it would be nice to have it accompany the MG Wing Ver. Ka and I like the idea of eventually collecting the entire “GW Ver. Ka” line up (and also eventually collecting their upgrades like Deathscythe Hell, etc. to go with WZC). Also… I’m going to need something new to review eventually… >_>. However, I’ve noticed something that has been bugging me…
HG 1/100 Gundam Deathscythe Hell Kai
Just after reading the announcements of the MG Deathscythe, I took out my old HG 1/100 Deathscythe Hell Custom to take a quick look and envisioned how awesome an MG version of it must be. Fact: This was the very first Gundam that I actually fell in love with after seeing its HG 1/144 Boxart.
MG Deathscythe EW Announced
– New type of XXX-G Frame derived from Wing Gundam to be used, which will eventually be shared by the 4 non-transformable Gundam Wing MSs – Gundam Deathscythe, Shenlong Gundam, Gundam Heavyarms and Gundam Sandrock.
– Snap mechanism incorporated for the hand unit to hold the weapon firmly.
– Beam effect part included for the claw deployment of the Buster Shield.
– Beam scythe can be mounted onto the backpack.
– Weapons and accessories: beam scythe, Buster Shield, beam part for Buster Shield.
– 15 runners in total. Comes with marking seal and Gundam Decal (designed by Hajime Katoki-sensei).
– September release, 3,990 Yen (inclusive of tax).
So I can safely assume that means the other Wing boys will have their MG treatments as well? One thing I’m confused though… the name says “EW” (which I assume it means Endless Waltz) but it is not the “Deathscythe Hell” and it comes with a Buster Shield so does it mean it will be the Deathscythe in the image above? Then it wouldn’t fit in with the new MG Wing, but the Wing Ver. Ka instead. I think we can safely assume it’ll be the Deathscythe Ver. Ka since it has decals designed by Katoki (hahah red warning labels anyone?). Gotta love the low price point too BUT… I’ll wait for them to add “Hell” in. I need them wings! :D
From Ngee Khiong